A population of 4 million with young and dynamic workforce
Home »

Kale Pratt & Whitney

Kale Pratt&Whitney

kale pratt

Kale Group has established Kale Pratt & Whitney Uçak Motorları Sanayi A.Ş., by making a joint venture with Pratt & Whitney, the aircraft engine industry giant in the global aviation sector.  The real business segment of the company, which has been established with the joint venture in which Kale holds 51% ownership stake and Pratt & Whitney holds the remaining 49%, is the production of aircraft engine parts and sub-assembly groups, and in the early years mainly, manufacturing the parts of F-135 engine, which is the engine of the world's most advanced fighter aircraft F35, is planned.

The first-phase investment of Kale Pratt & Whitney in the Aegean Free Zone, is formed with a facility of 20.000 m2 that will be built up area of 100.000 m2 and highly developed machinery and equipment.  The first-phase investment,  of which foundation stone laid by President Mr. Abdullah Gül on May 7th 2011 and is planned to cost 60 million dollars, is projected to be put into use in the year 2012. It’s aimed to provide an employment of 700 people at the end of the 5 years in the factory.

Address: ESBAŞ Ege Serbest Bölgesi Çamlık Sok. No:11 Gaziemir - İzmir

Telephone: +90 232 2987500

Website: www.kaleaero.com