Which Support is Suitable for me?
There are numerous incentives and support programs for investment development of newly established businesses and existent companies provided by various institutions in Turkey. Some of the fundamental institutions that provide support are Development Agencies, Ministry of Economy, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB), Turkish Labor Agency (İŞKUR), Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK), Technology Development Foundation of Turkey (TTGV), Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock and Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology.
Each institution provides different kinds of grants, loans or tax incentives. While choosing the most appropriate incentive for your company and your business / investment, please pay attention to the following subjects:
- Are you eligible to apply? Do you meet the requirements of this particular application?
- Does the scope of the incentive program include your investment area/sector?
- Does the incentive program include the items in the budget of your investment?
- Does your estimated investment amount suit the amount of incentive?
- Does your investment period correspond to the incentive duration periods?
The contents of the incentive programs are occasionally reviewed and changed by the institutions. For this reason, the applicants are advised to regularly visit relevant websites for up-to-date information.